martedì 10 luglio 2012

Radioclash! Scaletta di Martedì 10.07.2012


The right profile - The Clash
The Kids were wrong - Memoryhouse
Is this the pictures? - Field Music
Night Runner - Miles Kane
Caroline - Citizens!
Swing lo Magellan - Dirty Projectors
Tomorrow - Niki & The Dove
The Celestials - Smashing Pumpinks
I just started hating some people today - Beck
I'm shakin' - Jack White
Waste a lot of things - Jaill
Born Slippy - Underworld
Blue Monday '88 - New Order
Lullaby - The Cure
Trouble in Mind - Erland & the Carnival
Boom - Wild Flag
Life in a Day - Simple Minds
Inni Mér Syngur Vitleysingur - Sigur Ròs

ECCO I MIEI GIOIELLI

I Fought the law - The Clash
It can be Done! - The Redskins
It's a good thing - That Petrol Emotion
My biggest thrill - The Mighty Lemon Drops
Garbadge Man - Hole
It's only Rock'n'Roll (But I like it) - The Rolling Stones


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Recensione Mostra CCCP / Reggio Emilia

Quadratische Köpfe   Il 14 ottobre 2023 a pochi giorni dall’inaugurazione mi sono recato a Reggio Emilia per visitare la mostra FELICITA...