martedì 22 maggio 2012

Radioclash! Scaletta di Martedì 22.05.2012

All the young Punks - The Clash
In time to Voices - Blood Red Shoes
City all - Graham Coxon
To the sun - Farmer Sea
Feathers - Fanfarlo
(I keep thinking about) a new thing - Field Music
The Maker - Poliça
Waste a lot of Things - Jaill
Never speak of it again - The Holliday Crowd
Scarlet - 2:54
Jaded Youth - The Cribs
Cavorting - The Courteeners
This must be the place (Naive Melody) - Talking Heads
I don't remember - Peter Gabriel
I don't mind if you forget me - Morrisey
Argos - Bob Mould
I'm confused - Handsome Furs
Crystalised - The XX

ECCO I MIEI GIOIELLI

Blue - Joni Mitchell
James and the cold gun - Kate Bush
Mother Tongue - Heather Nova
I feel love - Bronski Beat feat. Marc Almond
Hot Stuff - Donna Summer



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Recensione Mostra CCCP / Reggio Emilia

Quadratische Köpfe   Il 14 ottobre 2023 a pochi giorni dall’inaugurazione mi sono recato a Reggio Emilia per visitare la mostra FELICITA...