martedì 3 gennaio 2012

Radioclash! Scaletta di Martedì 03.01.2012

White Riot - The Clash
New years day - U2
New years day - Viva Brothers
C'eravamo abbastanza amati - Le Luci della Centrale Elettrica
When the world comes to an end - Dirty Projectors & Bjork
Make it worse - Big Troubles
Teflon Heart - Caged Animals
The Robots - Kraftwerk
Mirage - Ladytron
As I lay my Head Down - Other Lives
Will do - Tv on the Radio
Laundry and  Lasers - Guided by Voices (disco della settimana)
Run right back - The Black Keys
Shallow water - Will Miles
Lucidity - Tame Impala
Walk in the Park - Beach House
Do you want it all? Two Door Cinema Club
I don't blame you - Cat Power

ECCO I MIEI GIOIELLI
All we ever look for - Kate Bush
Saviour, Are you with me? - Mick Karn (in memory)
Oomingmak - Cocteau Twins
Hit - Sugarcubes
Rid of me - Pj Harvey

Thanks for listening


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Recensione Mostra CCCP / Reggio Emilia

Quadratische Köpfe   Il 14 ottobre 2023 a pochi giorni dall’inaugurazione mi sono recato a Reggio Emilia per visitare la mostra FELICITA...