martedì 11 ottobre 2011

Radioclash! Scaletta di Martedì 11.10.2011

Mirage - Ladytron
What the water gave me - Florence and the Machine
Open mind  - Wilco
How come you, Never go there - Feist
UBerlin - R.e.m
Waiting for my chance to come - Noah and the Whale
United - Pete and the Pirates
Pumped up Kicks - Foster the People
Finale - Funeral Party
Hundrum - Pallers (disco della settimana)
Brimful of Asha - Cornershop
Something to talk about - Badly Drawn Boy
The Pact (I'll be your fever) - Villagers
Ring me Elise - Dag for Dag
Heathen child - Grinderman (ric. Marco)
Immodium (Breed) - Nirvana

ECCO I MIEI GIOIELLI
Antenna - Kraftwerk
Close Escape - Madness
Down Under - Men at Work (to Alessandra)
Let's go to bed - Cure
Dear God - Xtc

Thanks for listening


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Recensione Mostra CCCP / Reggio Emilia

Quadratische Köpfe   Il 14 ottobre 2023 a pochi giorni dall’inaugurazione mi sono recato a Reggio Emilia per visitare la mostra FELICITA...