martedì 13 settembre 2011

Radioclash! Scaletta di Martedì 13.09.2011

My terrible friend - The Pains of being pure at Heart
Brittle Heart - Brett Anderson
Spellwork - Austra
Replicate - Fanfarlo
My imagination can't save me now - The Victorian English Gentlemens Club
Come rain, come sunshine - Pallers
Together - Patrick Wolf
Bedroom Eyes - Dum Dum Girls
Should be gone - The Feelies
How deep is your love? - The Rapture (disco della settimana)
Go let it out - Oasis
Funky Jam - Primal Scream
Bad Boyfriend - Garbage
The only one - The Black Keys
Love is blindness - U2
All day and all of the night - The Kinks
Under my thumb - The Rolling Stones
Pinball Wizard - The Who
Walking in the rain - Flash and the Pan
I melt with you - Modern English
Rich in a ditch - Klark Kent


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Recensione Mostra CCCP / Reggio Emilia

Quadratische Köpfe   Il 14 ottobre 2023 a pochi giorni dall’inaugurazione mi sono recato a Reggio Emilia per visitare la mostra FELICITA...